The TEXAN THEATRE Lunch Ride

Few days ago, Dutch told us he was playing at lunch time, so ... RIDE it is!  Put it out on Group.io and we are rolling.  Myself, Lucy, and the Chief rolled out 513 to Campbell where we met up with Dutch and Swamp Rat.  C-Word had hoped to make it but had to back out.  So, we rolled into Greenville via country roads, successfully staying off Interstate the entire day.  Pulled up to the TEXAN in a spot right out front; perfect!  

I've been here a few times, but never for the Wednesday Lunch Show with Friendlee Radio Show.  It rocked!  My buddy Charlie Smith was playing with Dutch up on stage and it made for a great Lunch 'show'.  

Perfect spot to Park!

Soon.. we're back on bikes, temps are creeping towards 100deg so we couldn't get home quick enough....   another great lunch ride in the books!


The Boys on Stage

This Cuban Sammy rocked!





The Route (approx. 58mi)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...