LRRP ... a good year

 Well, it's official .  Just finished the Tri-State which means accomplished all three for 2022.  Also did the Inner-State and Tri-Sate last year.  Feels good to finally have this behind me ....  I've wrote about the multiple 'almost' tabs in the past.  Took a lil' planning to make this happen this year.. but.. I'm smiling!  Rx'd an email today that it's awarded but the 201 won't update until it ships...  still...   sweet.

I'm already scheming and dreaming for 2023.  My hope is by Nationals to have completed all three 2023 tabs .. hey .. could happen!

Member awarded LRRP 2021 for INNER-STATE. One guidon tab mailed 15 Jan 2022DudemanMember15 Jan 2022
Member awarded LRRP 2022 for INNER-STATE. One tab mailed 15 Apr 2022DudemanMember15 Apr 2022
member awarded the 2022 LRRP for FTM; two FTM tab shipped 3 July 2022DudemanMember03 Jul 2022
Member awarded LRRP 2021 for TRI-STATE. One guidon and one tab mailed 4 Nov 2021DudemanMember04 Nov 2021





Here's the funny part ... few hours later, I see where Dudeman posts this update...  literally hours after I ordered the other Tab.. .oh well... I'll park the other three '22 tabs in a bag for history....  The GRAND SLAM that replaces the other three, has been officially released and I just requested it...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...