CVMA Jewelry

 I'm not a big one for jewelry so to speak, but a nice ring, watch or bracelet will get my attention sometimes. Last week on a CVMA Group on FB , Red Dog (Thomas Morgan) posted some that he was going to bring to Nationals .. which went by the wayside thanks to the Wuhan crap.  Got to admit, two of the rings caught my attention right away.

Ordered them a few days ago, and they showed up today. High Quality Silver and beautiful.  Mama grabbed the flyer that he stuck in the box and sent me a packing to order her some things!  

Thanks Red Dog!  He can be reached at morgantm9@aol.com if you're interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...