LRRP plan coming together

LRRP ...  I feel a plan coming together.   Need 300 miles for 2020's Inner-State for completion this year.  Killeen chapter has a sanctioned event with the wreaths, so looking good.  Beaudreau is on board to ride there the day before, do the event, then head back.  Bam!

Next year's plan is starting up good.  Finish the mission is a no brainer to Nationals. I'm planning on an IBA 1500miler, so able to knock out two birds with one stone.  The one that I'm having to spend time figure out is the Tri-State.  I finally wised up this weekend and emailed the State Reps for OK, LA and AR.  Heard back from two so far.  My plan is to hit State Mtg in OK. State mtg in AR.  Since regionals are in LA, State and/or Regional is an option.    Trying to find other sanctioned events is well...  a bitch!  Turns out the National site has a sanctioned Event Calendar now, so that'll  help a lil' bit in case I need to change things up.

The dynamic one for 2021 will be the Inner-State.  May take some work to pull that one off, but ...   nothing a several good weekend road trips can solve?  Nothing else, forces me to do some miles next year, and that's the whole point!

Ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...