Custom Plates

 I've got to be honest here..  I was SHOCKED this is available!   Maybe someone had it in the past and allowed it to Lapse.  I mean, CVMA23 is taken.  But not this one?  Well, it is now!  Locked it down for 5 years; almost gotta' pinch myself over this one.  I've had bad luck in previous years getting the exact one I want.  And as of late, I'd was more worried about my medal plates... MSM and Air Medals for all my vehicles, especially if parking them at the airport. But for my newest motorcycle BRUTUS .. this is going to be  ... P E R F E C T !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

Indian Riders Take Over Chattanooga — The 12th Annual Jack Daniel’s Ride

If you ride an Indian Motorcycle, this is one of those events that reminds you that owning an Indian is about a whole lot more than what is ...