Meet in the Middle - First Quarter 2022

Received an email along with many others this afternoon: I attended the last one in Big Sandy which was a good time.

"Good afternoon brothers and sisters,

I would like to invite everyone out to East Texas quarterly Meet in the Middle event hosted by 23-24 on 29 January 2022 @ 1200. The VFW has a full bar and food along with pool tables, dart boards, & cornhole games will be on site for us to sit about and have a good time. This event will happen rain or shine, motorcycle, or cage. If you would like more information, please let me know and I will get back to you. Thanks." 

VFW Post 4002 

401 Ambassador Row · 

Longview, Tx 75604 

(903) 753-2413

 

Well now.. THIS has my attention!   Not sure if I'm in the Great State of Texas on that day .. but if ....  and it's 2 wheel Weather .. I'm IN!

Update 26 JAN 2022:  Looking like a half dozen of us rolling out. Chief has taken over via Road Captain and it's coming together.  Lil chilly, but leather solves everything ?  Still, nothing but Sunshine on Saturday!   Now the question becomes... time to break out Krome to get the 'kob webs off?  :)

 

Longview- Scenic Route




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...