Web Site...

 Orion put this together a year or so ago ... did a great job.  I took it over a few months ago, but ... couldn't quite get the hang of it.  Finally ... finally .. starting to feel comfortable with the site editing tools.  They are pretty simple in the big picture, but trying to modify things already in place was ... well.. kicking my ass.

Finally have the Golf Tourney setup in there in such a fashion that I personally feel comfortable with.  I prefer to keep it 'poster' style vs adding all kinds of gee whiz buttons that auto fill, etc.   I'd rather the Sponsors pick up a phone or shoot us an email to discuss the costs and benefits, etc.  It's 2022 .. but ...  I'm a people person and rather handle it one on one .. via a phone call .. in person .. even email.  

Let the PRO fun begin !

https://www.cvma-2311.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...