LA State Mtg

Sanctioned Event...   first checkmark for LRRP Tri State 2022!

Event is at 1700hrs.  Whoops... 1300 .. Fixed!  Hotel Check in is at 1500hrs.  So, figuring worst case ride of a notch over 5 hours, KSU at Lone Oak Valero at 1000hrs Whooops... 0800hrs ..... should work perfect.  No adding in time for lunch so assuming we'll ride right through at this point.   Now .. just need the weather to cooperate.

If the weather doesn't cooperate with warmth .. maybe get their quicker via Interstate the whole way.



If the weather is 'okay' ... then .. two lanes sounds like the best option to me.   An hour longer but worth it?



11JAN: This morning Chief asked me again what time it started...   he'd seen a diff' time on a FB Event... good catch!  I was looking at the END time.. now that .. would have sucked?

12JAN:  Update: This is now a FRI-SUN ride. Friggn' weather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...