2022 "LocaL" Rides ...

I love to ride.  Never get enough of it in.   Lots of long rides planned this year... but .. need a few good shorter ones for several bikes < > dozen bikes, to roll out on .... so putting the thinking cap on ...

These come to mind immediately

Nice Easy Ride down to Wills Point .  Along the way stop at the Quack Shack which I've never been to.  Burgers and other items look amazing; it's a BYOB joint.  Then one of my favs is Ramsey's Roadhouse.  After that work our way back around Tawakoni with a mandatory stop at Gilligan's then, back where we started.

Wills Point

I'm a lifetime VFW member so this one calls my name. We did a variation of this one a few years back .. we hit the VFW in Sulphur Springs and Bonham, but this adds Farmersville (never been to this one) and Greenville (I should be here often, but I rarely make it).  A sure winner!

VFWs



Third and I've done this run multiple times  (to Queen Wilhelmina), but not with a group AND an overnight.  We can head up to Adam Sandoval's K River 'resort' , grab some cabins and the next day hit Queen Wilhelmina State Park
. That Saturday night hit another biker friendly joint or.. head back to K River for the night, then home on Sunday?

The Queen



Ben Wheeler:  One of my Favs!!!  Did this one a few weeks and wrote about it there >> Ben Wheeler Post     <<   Chief and I had a blast on a beautiful day.   This time maybe get more over to the Lake Fort area on the way back?  

Ben Wheeler






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...