VFM Mckinney : OCT '22 Chapter MTG

 THE ROUTE

The Plan
Reames Market

Gotta tell you ... Lucy wasn't looking forward to rolling through Princeton and McKinney's traffic mess so I posted this route on GIO.  Lucy and I, KAL and Chief, Mike and Linda Eads and Dutch .. all met up at Reames in Cash to head out for our hour long ride to the VFW.  Overall, this actually worked out awesome.  Well, until five miles out I missed the Hwy 75 turnoff .. whoops.  Then saw a Street Glide pop out in front of us as he headed back towards 380 and it was S.P. and his girlfriend.  So, we had one more in the mix!  Few miles later arrived at the VFW.

Actual Route

Good meeting in the big picture.  This VFW isn't huge but a nice one.  Lot of folks made it in (40 or so?)  Good to see everyone, no drama.  Overall, just a good basic meeting.  Somehow, feels like we are missing something, but I can't put my finger on it.  

 On the way back, I took the route I was supposed to take and this time didn't miss any turns!   Turned out to be a really nice ride.  However we diverted to Ashen Rose in downtown Greenville to check it out, grab some grub and drinks and ... lock it down for our January meeting.  Boots and Sideways rolled in about 1/2 way through to join us.  Chief / KAL had headed back early so it was just the six us of there.  Food rocked, drinks were excellent.   Overall, 98 miles of good times!

Ashen Rose

My Reuben Rocked


Arrived

Chapter's Rides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...