Sulphur Springs is calling our name! National Taco Day!

 Sooooooooooooooo... we take the looooong way

Few days to go until State Mtg.... got the itch.  Weather is beautiful, so we plan a quick lunch.  Put it on GIO, but only 3 of us are a go.  Oh well........



Headed out in the low 70s, short sleeves.  Perfect!  As usual, roll to Valero in Lone Oak, and at 1000 hrs we are rolling.  I pick a 'long way' to Sulphur Springs and it works perfectly.  We have no idea exactly where we are going to eat.  After putting down the kickstands in the "Square" Chief mentions it's National Taco Day and maybe, Mexican Food?  Hmmm.. is there a Mexican Restaurant down here?  He knows exactly where it is... somehow, I've rode and walked right by this for years... go figure.  LOL.   Los Mochis, it is!  And a good choice; we all three grab tacos, and I can tell you .. mine rocked!   Now .. how to head back.  We decide on a slightly longer route heading a lil further east ... then back around.  Perfect!

Actual Round Trip: Approx 120 miles

Los Mochis decor



Taco Heaven!

I led us out, Chief led us back.  Always nice to switch it up.  If I didn't have to get back to do some work and honey-dos .... I could have rode all day.  Good news is .. in two days, we head South To New Braunfels for the CVMA TX State Mtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...