44-2 First Annual Car/Bike Show


 Well, this past weekend had the honor of attending 44-2's inaugural Bike and Car show.....   at it was a success!   Over 66 total entries and $20 a pop adds up... then they had a large raffle of items that no doubt brought in a lot of funds.  Was a hot one, but everyone looked to have a blast.  I pulled off 2nd in my class of the Bike Show; bike that beat me was pretty sharp and deserved it... so .. all good. They had an after event party but....   had to ride back to Long Beach, so not to be.  Chapter 23-13 was also in the house from Beaumont... they may have had the right idea; make an entire weekend of it... maybe .. next year!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...