National's Rotation

 Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........


The rotation is:

2024 – Region 4 (MN)

READY!   Planning my Iron Butt!

2025 – Region 1 (GA) 

READY!   Either on the way or back .. . a stop in Long Beach MS! :)

2026 – Region 3 (NY)

Now there .. is an interesting one.  I'm assuming it's upstate NY.  I hear it's beautiful.... only been to NYC.  I see a 1500 mile Iron Butt in my future!

2027 – Region 6  (IA, KS, MO, or NE) 

Hopefully MO ...  IA , KS and NE are flat!

2028 – Region 10 (CA, ID, OR, or WA) 

Hoping it's Cali!   My lil girl lives out that way

2029 – Region 5 (AR, LA, TX, or OK)

Well... Crap .. there goes my Iron Butt....   may have to scheme on this one.

2030 – Region 7 (MT, ND, SD, or WY)

Please... please... NOT MINOT .. I mean ND :)  Or for that matter, east SD

2031 – Region 2 (VA, NC, TN, KY, MD, or WV)

Sounds awesome

2032 – Region 8 (AZ, CO, NM, NV, or UT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...