stay warm

Hey ... it's Tejas.  I rarely wear a jacket out n' about.  Last night it was chilly so I reached into the closet and grabbed a heavy Indian Motorcycle jacket I rarely wear.  Think n' Toasty all night at the winery with that on.  When I reached for it... i caught glimpse of quite a few.  The last decade my weight went way up and for many years, I couldn't wear them for the life of me.  Indian ...  Harley .. even a Triumph jacket.  So today , I reach in there .. I've got 1/2 the hall closet occupied with them...  kicker is .. forgot a lot of them were even there!   Out in the building with the bikes I've got a 1/2 dozen jackets I wear while riding when it's chilly .. but...  damned... didn't realize I had this many.

Back around 2000 or so, I picked up my first "motorcycle" jacket.  It's the old school looking type with epaulets , belt, heavy leather.  I think I spent a whole $99 for that jacket and still going strong today. Don't wear it much anemone since it feels a notch short.  Since then I picked up a similar was in a tall size.  But ...  that started the trend.   Guess I've got 150+ lbs of Leather in them jackets total?

Ready to don some Leather this year!

Lucy bought me this for Xmas soon after getting our first Indian back around 2009

Opposing color scheme to the first one..  I dig 'em both


2013 Anniversary edition.  LOVED that bike scheme.. couldn't pass up the jacket

Indian Varisty jacket ...  must've got this ten years ago
Nice all around non-leather jacket

Gilroy era jacket I got (circa 1999-2003 bikes)
Another heavy one
Got this a decade ago .. think I've worn it once
Only CVMA Jacket I own ...should have worn it last night
Triumph Jacket!  Still own one... so .. wtf :)
Do we ever have enough HD stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...