"biker down"

CVMA lost another Brother yesterday.  Not sure what exactly happened but it was unexpected and he left two younger children behind.  The children's mom passed 18 months ago.  Within an hour this also came across my newsfeed.   Praying he had done some preparation along this route... Folks, we Ride.  We sometimes push the envelope.   Don't leave loved ones without the means to support themselves

"If anyone depends on you or your income, you need 10–12 times your annual income in TERM life insurance.This is the best way to secure your family's future in case the worst happens.

Don't go another day without it"










No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...