Vendor Rallies...

WTF?  Ended up in a lil Tiff' on FB today .. what's new?  LOL   Saw a blurb about a rally in Silsbee.  Where?  I honestly have no idea...  THe "8th annual" but .. I've never heard of it..ever.

"Vendor notices are being sent out for anyone interesting in being at the 8th Annual Silsbee Texas Rally April 26-27, 2024, so please private message me for full details and vendor information… FANTASTIC Sponsors, Bands, Events again for next year so don’t miss all the fun!"



So, I commented on the above .. "never heard of it".  Then I've got to deal with a lil Karen .. SMH.   Now the kicker is .. and why I'm even posting this...  looking at her previous posts and FB Profile ... she's in marketing most likely, pushing these events.   In my mind, puts her in the 'vendor' type category.  Now.. does she even ride?  Own a bike, Ride as a passenger?  Do I care ... well.... not really, yet I'm posting it here ...  dooooooooah.  I put down maybe half the events I've been to ...   apparently she wasn't impressed...  

Had our lil' conversation, I ensured I didn't make it personal.  She was pushing boundaries.  Told her "by Ms Vendor/promoter' .. .. BLOCKED .. problem solved.   Hopefully ..??  hahaha








No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...