The Guitar Reveal


What a great evening.  Week or so ago, SwampRat let us in on a secret...a plan .. he had.  Back in '18 this guitar was won in a raffle at an event that Dutch hosted for around a decade.  Well, over the years it got some abuse.  SwampRat came into possession of it, had it 'restored' and had as many of the chapter in as possible, with no knowledge for what was about to go down.  I believe Dutch was truly overwhelmed with this gesture and the guitar is now where it should be. 
Overall the afternoon/evening rocked.  Short scenic ride to SWG for 1/2 of us, great fellowship ..... felt like .. the way it's supposed to feel like?  I see good days ahead for 23-11.

SWG


Lucy and I on KRUSH
Wingnut : Road Captain
Kat and Chief
Nance and Boudreaux

x



Dutch rolling in his cage, aware only that he had to cage so he could carry something back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...