Rider Down! You okay?

 Okay .. I'm an ass wipe.  Here's one of my Pet Peeves .........

You see this on Social Media (ex FB) all the time.   Hey .. bike down over by so and so .... everyone okay?  Check in!

Well .. now .. my Pet Peeve.   Lets say your group has 100 people in it.  How many saw that message?  Of those, how many respond? All those folks that didn't check in, doesn't anyone check on them?  Why not............   otherwise, what's the point of asking? See my point?

If I go down .... you'll hear about it from my wife... from a friend.... from the funeral director; somebody.   And when those posts go out worrying about folks, a tiny percentage of the time someone will give a description of the bike or other hints.  Sometimes when you realize it's not part of the group, there's no retraction .. and .. folks chime in for .. days.     If you're going to ask a group and/or friends,  then why not follow up with all those that don't respond after you don't get a response from the victim or ID of the person(s) down?.   WTF was the point of even asking otherwise?

There.... I feel better now

Updated 2 DEC

We have a solution >>> 



1 comment:

  1. Well .. wait.. I do have a solution. We started using LIFE360 .. smart phone app that works across Samsungs and Iphones . PERFECT solution .... no more reason to ask!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...