Specialty Plates finally ... well, almost

  

Last year I thought... " I wonder" and was shocked this was available. So, put it on order and .. waited.  Headed down to the County office today to pick them up after their delivery had been delayed. 

Well, that'll make you feel stupid.  I've ordered custom and military plates for my bikes and cages for over a decade.  Always gone smooth.  Well, until now.  Go to pick up my motorcycle plates that I ordered ages ago and were on back order for a few months .. and .. ...wrong size shows up.   So I'm thinking well, I'll just put them on a cage except ....   4 out of 5 have Military Medal plates (MSM or Air Medal) and I refuse to pull them off for this.  Could put it on the Jeep in MS .. and .. that's my Plan B if stuck with it... so a call in to My Plates.

Well, for $50 my dumbass mistake can be corrected which I do of course.  I really want this one on the Trike since it'll spend a lot of time in Parades, Events, etc...  and at some level want to show off the CVMA part.  Simple as that.

Now...we wait ... again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...