SCOM and Shindig

 I feel some good times coming on!   Plans are starting to come out 'public' and time to start making arrangements.  Did El Paso back in '18 for the Nationals.  Lot of folks whined about the heat, but this is in April and definitely cooler.  I always enjoy the 'miles' so  this one will give me at notch over 1350 or so for the  4 day weekend to/from.    Then .. gotz' to race back home to head to Mexico for a week of good times.


So for now... Hotel booked.  And, route is established.  Scenic to El Paso, haul ass back on Interstate!

Then the question becomes.. what other Sanctioned event in Texas to go grab another 150 miles for the LRRP Inner-State?  Hmmmmmmmmmm.  Fuck it .. I'm shooting for 3000 mi Inner State this year.... or more

Update:  since I posted the above, I've taken on PRO rule which requires me to be here....positive karma!  Lol


 TO



BACK





1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm ... State is down around New Braunfels... That's 570 round trip .. so.. good to go. BUT .. insurance.. need insurance.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...