Steel Horse Rally 2022

Steel Horse Rally 

This will be number 3 for me.  First time, was a IIRA event for me.  Last year, mixed IIRA/CVMA.  Next year, CVMA while visiting my Indian brethren.  Rode up with the 23-26 this year, and hoping 23-11 rolls in this time around. Was a sanctioned event for 2021, doesn't show up yet for 2022 ... but guess it'll be.  Either way, will qualify as part of the Tri-State?  Riding can be phenomenal, with the Pig Trail right around the corner up to Eureka Springs.

Reservations are locked in at Wyndham (old Doubletree), but there is a Marriott and other Wyndham property next door as well.  This is literally, across the street from the rally so it's .... perfect. It's a quick 200+ miles up the road, right time of the year........ ready!

UPDATE 20FEB2022:  NOT a Sanctioned Event, but a great time a comin'!   7-3 will still be setup and we are discussing shooting up to Tulsa which is about 120 miles to the Oklahoma State Mtg for a few hours... then .. 120 back.   Weather permitting .. I like it!



OK State Mtg Flyer


To/From Ft Smith


Tulsa <> Ft Smith Option 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...