Need a Sewing Machine!

Well, not really.  Still haven't put on my Life Member Patch yet.  Finally awarded the LRRP  with the Tri State.  This one still pisses me off.  I qualified for  this patch back in June of 2018 right after joining and didn't realize it.  But, if you don't put in your paperwork by Feb the following year, nada, zilch.   I'd also have done a "Finish the Mission" had I realized all this .. Arrrrrrrgh.  Then last year with State down in South Padre, didn't plan well enough so came up a 100 short for that after riding down.   Oh well.  Got a few DRP chevrons to add on as well, 5k and 10k.   Hey .. this stuff is important!

Next year... as I'd hoped for this year (ain't over yet! Double?) .. a triple award


update:  Just got the Inner-State sent to me .. bam!

Member awarded LRRP 2021 for INNER-STATE. One guidon tab mailed 15 Jan 2022DudemanMember15 Jan 2022






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...