Tomorrow.... Ben Wheeler!

 FRIDAY is almost here.. and the temps are going to be in the 80s!!

Chief and I are doing a ride to Ben Wheeler for lunch, and whomever else wants to join us.  Leaving Lone Oak (Valero gas station at 1030 hrs).   Then, two lane heaven to Ben Wheeler for some Grub.  After some eats, and maybe... maybe.. a cold one ... taking a slight variation of the previous route back to Tawakoni at Gilligan's for a cold one ..   Then, back home.   Total miles .. approximately 130miles plus to and from your start point.   Weather gets chilly after tomorrow... YOU KNOW what to do!  If you have never been down 779 ... you don't know what you're missing.  Great Road.

UPDATE:  Yep.. great day >>  Post ride info

Headed South Route


Back home, with Tawakoni stop



-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...