Nationals June 2019 : Boise Idaho

June 26th thru 30th
 http://cvmanational2019.com/
 
13-2 and Region 10 are pleased to welcome you to the 2019 Combat Veterans' Motorcycle Association National Meet, to be held in Boise, Idaho, also known as the "City of Trees." Boise is situated in the high desert of Idaho, and although it is Idaho's Capitol city, it has retained it's small town atmosphere while providing a vibrant downtown and an urban experience that is comparable to large cities.
Boise is also unique as we are a just a short ride to the beautiful mountains and outdoor recreation. There are plenty of scenic riding routes for you to experience while here on your stay, from a couple-hour ride, to and all day adventure into northern Stanley, Idaho. We are intending to furnish a "ride book" for your convenience to pick and choose some of these rides to fully enjoy our stay while at the CVMA Nationals.

Me personally, I plan to roll up there non-stop (hopefully!).

Bun Burner 1500 GOLD 1,500 miles in less than 24 hours

Bun Burner 1500 1,500 miles in less than 36 hours

My hope is to knock out 1500 of the 1600 miles within 24 hours. If I for some reason am unable to complete that task, the 36 hr version should be easily achievable.  Why?  Just because; hard to explain ( I completed the Saddle Sore 1000 last year).   Once up there, time to rest up and do some more riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...