JULY CHAPTER MEETING


LETS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Strangely, seems like it’s been crickets on this subject, aside from Dutch kicking me in the b@lls to get this done?

From the chapter FB page where our event for tomorrow is, I retrieved this:

 “The Marine Corps League is kicking off their Toys for Tots Campaign. There will be food and adult beverages are allowed. Gunny will be there roughly at 0800 and food will be served around 1200. The meeting room has been secured for 1000 for our Meeting. There will be a Santa, bounce houses and live music and there may be face painting as well at the Harley Dealership so kids are encouraged to come. After the Toys for Tots gig Gunny will be having a shindig at his house. This will start around 1500. He will be providing food ( Burgers n Dogs ) along with having his beer fridge full. The kiddos are also welcome to attend.
If anyone has the time and would like to help a brother out , Gunny could use a hand with the cooking and slicing. They will be collecting toys and cash at this event if anyone wants to donate.”

So, I’m assuming we want to pull in NLT 0930 at the HD dealer.  Based on that , I’m proposing the following.

Folks rolling in from the West need to get together and head towards the EXXON near Campbell ( exit HW Y50 at the I30 exit towards Commerce)  I’m sure Frank will be there on his new FLTRU Fireman Edition (has a new badge!) waiting for you.   I’ll be at the Pilot Travel Center at I30/Hwy 19 as I’m sure GodFather and Tripod will be as well.  Then, we roll up 19 probably picking up Ray as we pass him home.

Less than 24 hours to finalize.  If you have 2 cents to contribute, now is the time!








 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...