LRRP 2023

Progress!   Man ... got to tell you, I was bummed last week.   Thought I'd completed the Inner State requirements but hit a snafu on one of the events.   It was supposed to be sanctioned per their folks, but never happened. Someone on the chapter side dropped the ball I'm guessing.  I counted it in the total miles but for Innerstate it MUST be a Sanctioned Event or Chapter Meeting.  Grrrr...   My bad

On a positive note, officially got awarded the Tri State today.  Back in June completed the FTM option ... so ...  hopefully, in three weeks or so, will have the Inner State completed.   Then...

GRAND SLAM


UPDATE 31 OCT : Clarification on the Inner State; the non Sanctioned event counts as I'd assumed.  Paperwork in!



Not everyone understands my desire for this .... for me it's simple.  I joined the CVMA to ride with my Brothers and Sisters.  Yes, I've evolved since then, but ...  that's still at the core for me. And to be honest, with some of the health shit I've been dealing with the last 3.5 years....   I feel good about pulling this off again this year...... and plan to do a repeat next year.

16 NOV Update.  Grand Slam!

member awarded the 2023 LRRP Tri-State tab, two Tri-State tabs shipped 10/27/2023 27 Oct 2023
   
  
Member awarded the 2023 LRRP FTM; two FTM tabs shipped 6/27/2023 
Member awarded the 2023 LRRP GRAND SLAM, two Grand Slam tabs shipped 11/15/2023  
Member awarded the 2023 LRRP Inner-State, two Inner-State Tabs shipped 11/15/2023  
27 Jun 2023

1 comment:

  1. Hey .. for whatever reason .. it's a gig deal to me

    Member awarded the 2023 LRRP GRAND SLAM, two Grand Slam tabs shipped 11/15/2023 Dudeman Member 15 Nov 2023

    BAM~!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...