Butt Hurt

 Not sure if some things are funny or just sad.   Watched a LOT of drama the last year.  Watched people bail, get kicked to the curb.  Watching 'excitement' as things begin to change for the better.  But, when you hear through the rumor mill about pot stirring, potential drama, from clowns on the outside talking shit about those on the inside... well .. funny shit.

Guessing more than one ... a lot .. wish they hadn't fucked up and thought the asphalt was better on the other side of the road?   Actually, sounds like a bunch of rocks over there.  Nothing but blacktop newly laid, on this side...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...