Bitch Slapped ...

 Something humorous about watching somebody get knocked off their lil podium they've created for themselves.  I've been wanting to do it myself since around September/October time frame, but have had to hold off for various reasons.  Then find myself reading some rants by the lil bitch and I'm thinking "who the fuck put you in charge?"  They obviously think they are more important than they actually are and it's a joke to watch.  I discussed the situation with a few others and they all agreed, everyone snickering and shaking their heads.

Well, yesterday the clown goes on one of his rants hijacking a discussion and ...  out of the blue a 'newbie' rips the stool out from beneath him and ...   well... fucking hilarious.   Several other folks jumped in with basically " we don't see a problem here" and the 'newbie' went for the throat and ... mission accomplished.

For now... it's quiet again.  Wonder for .. how long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...