Veteran's Day Parade Greenville TX 5 NOV 22

 Aaaaahhhhhhhh... what a day!  Greenville hosted the Hunt County parade today, and our chapter participated with a great turnout.  Weather cooperated even though it was a nippy upper 40s when we first hopped on the bikes. It'd be headed upwards, short of 60deg by the time I pulled the plug.  Chief and I met up at the old Village Market store and headed to QT for the Chapter meetup.  By 0930 we were all rolling into town with a small MC in our mix and some stragglers.  Dutch led us to the meet point north of Lee St where other motorcycles were in place as well as other folks participating.  By 1010 hrs we were moving down Lee St, to a nice crowd.  Not a huge crowd, but a nice group nonetheless.  We looped around to Washington St then to a holding area. The ride was a LOT of Stop and Go and Firehot's left hand was giving up the ghost; not a good thing since that's the clutch hand (which was the cause).   After fifteen minutes she joined us along with Honey Badger whom had stayed back with her (well done!). From there, we all moved on to the VFW where Big T had put together a nice BBQ layout along with the VFW Auxiliary; Perfect!  Highlight for me personally besides all the above, got to take out the Trike finally.  Wish I'd had the flag pole setup on it, but .... soon!

Bottom line.  We had a great showing as a Chapter.  Kudos to all!


Chilly out!

Waiting for Chief and KAL to roll up

QT

Pre Positioning around 0945

About to roll onto Lee St
Beautiful!



Post Parade














No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...