I drink alone, Yeah

  I drink alone, yeah

With nobody else

I drink alone, yeah

With nobody else

Yeah, you know when I drink alone

I prefer to be by myself

_________________

Oh hell no!  I'm just being a smart ass .. but .. I do love that song.  But this year.... i may RIDE alone more often.  Well, for events.  I'm going to try something different for 2023.  I went out of my way the last few years to get folks to ride.   Except for a few takers, it's equivalent to hitting one's head against the wall.  So for 2023, my plan is to find many .. lots .. of Chapter Meetings, events, Sanctioned events in and out of state ... and put some miles on.  From a DRP / LRRP perspective, I want to make sure each one 'counts.'   So for out of state events, they must be sanctioned (for Tri-State tab).  Within Texas for 1500 of the overall miles, sanctioned for the Inner-State tabl.  For just DRP, sanctioned or ...  chapter related.  This is pretty much 'everything' else.  If it's just a 'ride', needs to be with other CVMA members whenever possible.   

First up, heading to Shreveport LA for their Polar Plunge 4 Feb.   I've told a few about it.  Even have my Airbnb locked down and paid for. It's walking distance to the VFW where the event is held, but only 3 bedrooms so why tell the whole world beyond the few that no know about it?  Those others can find their own place to stay; js.  I considered riding to the Leather and Lace ball, but Lucy doesn't seem interested in flying out to it for a meet up. So next up, hoping to head to Brownsville once 23-15 finally posts their March event.   Not going to advertise that one either.   Hey .... if you read about it here and are interested, ask me for info... be glad to share.  But for '23, I'm not going to push hard like previous years via GIO, social media, etc....    

Should be an interesting year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...