DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I discuss elsewhere in this blog).  Was thinking 40k, but ...  then on the Chapter tracker was over 50k.  I realize now where I wasn't counting on my personal spreadsheet so ... all good.

Getting the 40/45/50 sewn on this week and pick up later today.  I was almost embarrassed sewing on the initial 2500 badge.  I mean .. 2500?  I've rode hundreds of thousands over the last 40 years....  but, these were CVMA specific.  And, they add up over time.  Hell, every year, Nationals add about 2500 miles itself.  Then throw in Regionals and State ... another thousand or so. Still, finally feels like I've made some progress.  Guessing while chasing the LRPP tabs next year, that alone will add upwards of ....10k?   

We shall see!

Picked up and ready to .... RIDE !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...