FTM 2024

 Finally got this in the mail yesterday.   Have to admit, feels good.  This shit used to be 'easy' for me.  Since I turned 60 ... well.... not so much.  Heat fucks with me.  Legs Cramp up.  I get dizzy from some of my meds.  Have trouble staying hydrated.  Guess, getting friggn' old?   

Some folks talk shit about these patches (LRRP/DRP).  But... for me ... reminds me I've still got it.  As I've said before.  Most folks on motorcycles don't actually 'ride.'   Most don't do 300 or 400 mile days .. much less than 1000+.  Most never will. Just a fact.

Next month I hope to have fulfilled requirements for Tri State and well as Inner State Tabs ... and that ... would be Grand Slam 2024 , third to date.





4 comments:

  1. One left to Tri State, less than 100 miles for InnerState

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tri State Quals met. Less than 100 miles for Inner State!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tri State awarded. This weekend, complete Inner State!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boom Bada Bing! "member awarded the 2024 LRRP Inner-State and Grand Slam"

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...