2024 LONG Rides!


Sooooooooo many choices.  But, need kitchen passes and ...  somewhat good weather. 

As I type this...

The only sanctioned event date I'm aware of in TX is 23-11 hosting SCOM (APR5/6), but surprisingly it's not on the Sanctioned calendar since the SHINDIG is Sanctioned for all that attend.  I need to check on that.  But, nothing else shows up. I've got place holders for TX State and Region V on my calendar.

OUT OF STATE

ALABAMA 6 JAN .. Polar Bear first ride of the year (passed up)

LOUISIANA 17 FEB ..  Missed this one last year due to my suspension. It's moved down to Alexandria vs Shreveport. This is a nice ride if one stays off the interstate ( passed up .. chapter conflict)

ARIZONA 16 MAR ..      Tombstone Ride . ALMOST did this one two years ago when I was in Phoenix.  Sounds brutal in the heat... but... March?  Doable. .  (haven't discussed with anyone)

ARKANSAS  13 APR:      7-1 Patriot Ride/ Crawfish boil in Cabot.   Probably get my dad down from NE Arkansas to participate in the good times. (possibility!)

MISSISSIPPI 24 APR:        44-5 Sanctioned Event

LOUISIANA 27 APR         Sanctioned event 6-4  (crossing the fingers!)

MINNESOTA 27 JUN :       Nationals (not on the events calendar)  (done deal!)


And the list goes on .. and on ...  damned.. hard to believe how much this crap fires me up

12 FEB added some ...


Sanctioned Events options?


23 MAR LA 6-3

5 APR TX SCOM/SHINDIG

13 APR AR 7-1

20 APR LA 6-6

27 APR LA 6-4

26 APR TX 23-18 (amarrillo)

11 May CO 3-8

19 May AR 7 State Rally

24 May TX 23-26

8 Jun MS 44-2

13 JUL CO 3-5

20 JUL CO 3-1

12 JUL LA 6 State Rally

3 AUG  AR 7-3

24 AUG OK 7-1

14 SEP CO State Mtg

13 SEP Region 5 (little Rock)

5 OCT AR 7-4

11 OCT TX State???? (not shown yet)

19 OCT AR 7-7

26 OCT MS 44-1 (Gulfport)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...