Tuesday Tip One ride...

Chief and I briefly discussed.. he picked out the destination ....put it out there, but ... no one else joined.  Met up at Valero Lone Oak and we were soon rolling towards Yantis, with Chief in the lead.  Gateway Bar and Grill is just over the bridge and this will be my third time here.  ALWAYS a winner destination.  Three beers between the two of us and we're headed out. Problem is....   black clouds on our way back, so we divert further south, and roll back west towards Emory.   We both love the two lanes so take the long way back via twisties and ...... all in all, a perfect day (and dry!).  Temps were 86 the whole way, and sunshine the first half.   Bring on the riding season!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...