APR 2022 Ride with Red River Chapter : coming up in Sep

This date was just brought up for our Poker Run ride a few days ago .... but...  just became aware of this one.  This is a true conflict in my opinion and we should slide our date.  The following week is Regionals in OK, so ..... not sure which direction to slide it.  Chapter 23-28 is out of Sherman and one of our newest in the state, an off shoot from 23-1 in Denton.  Kudos' for them getting this put together already.

Rocky lives near the starting point so this is kind of a no-brainer for a few of us to attend?  Hopefully we can get the majority of 23-11 to support this since it's pretty much .. in our neck of the woods!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...