Leather & Lace .... here we come



 Ready!  Initially, farthest thing from my mind!  Breaks my personal rules for wear of the vest when not riding.  But , F' it!  Got my boots, pants, shirts, and hat picked out ....  overlaid with my vest.  I'll leave my shooter at home this time though; didn't work out so well back in '19 .. js.  Lucy and I are rolling down with Boudreaux and Nance'. Rocky and Snoopy are a few hours behind us.  Simultaneously  Orion and Fireshot are leading a Caravan down closer to DFW no doubt, before we all land on I35 and head south to Waco.

Gotz to prep a cooler for the trip, grab sufficient adult beverages and it's time.  Farley's will hold down the homestead to pick off any low lifes jumping the fence ... lol.. had to throw that in there.

Is it the weekend yet?  Bam!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...