Spreading the Love ........

 Since '11, been riding with the IIRA.  Few years later, signed up with  the IMRG (Life Member). AMA member but they are sort of low key in the big picture.   Since then, I've bumped my Americana Legion membership up to Lifetime.  Haven't rode with them yet, but I'd like to.  Just a few weeks ago, bumped my VFW Lifetime to Legacy Gold level. Haven't rode with them yet, but I'd like to. Last year, joined the AmVets as a Lifetime member.   Haven't rode with them yet, but I'd like to.  This year (2023) I just want to RIDE!   My goal this year is to keep the head down, stay away from the Drama (and there is LOTS of it going on as I type this).  Put some miles on.  Meet some new folks out there at events. I'm ready ..... temp yesterday was in the 80s; today not so much ...brrrr.

This year I want to do the opposite of what I've done the last five years.....   "Defocus" on certain things, and get involved in more things ... other things..... on 2 wheels of course.

This year ....... it's about the RIDE.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...