May Ride: The Wall That Heals

BRING THE WALL THAT HEALS TO DURANT

 

May Chapter Ride / 9 MAY 2019

We head to Durant for the Traveling WallWe'll target a common point for those traveling from Rockwall , Greenville: Trenton, TX.

Greenville start point will the be the Quik Trip on Bus 69 just S or I-30.  We'll go KSU at 1000 HRS and head 30 miles north to Trenton. From there we'll meet up with folks rolling in up 78 from Rockwall/Royce City and take the 'long' way to Durant , another 55 miles..   ( Google Map


Folks leaving Rockwall have a 41 mile run to Trenton to meet up with us ( Google Map ) ... KSU at 0945 will allow us all to meet in Trenton simultaneously.

Trenton Meet up Point.  SW Corner of of 121/69 is a Qwik Chek gas station.

Upon arrival at our destination area, we'll grab a bite to eat before heading to the Traveling Wall. Restaurant location to be decided before depart date.




Two Start Points, meet in Trenton




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my world on 2 wheels

DRP 50k

 Didn't realize I had that many. I track every CVMA related ride, but ....  guess I lost track of the total itself (story in itself I di...